Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I snagged this nifty little survey off of Emily Hanson's blog. It is something to pass the time for slackers like me with nothing better to do than ramble about yourself! I have not too well on keeping up with this blogging thing. I will update with things other than just random facts, soon!

  • Whats your middle name?
Cecily

  • How big is your bed?

King

  • What are you listening to right now?

The dog snoring

  • What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone number?

5693, which spells JOYE

  • What was the last thing you ate?

venison burgers last night

  • Last person you hugged?

Rog, when he left for work

  • How is the weather right now?

yucky: cold and rainy

  • Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Roger

  • What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Personality

  • Favorite type of food?

Sushi

  • Do you want children?

Nope!

  • Do you drink?

Yes

  • Hair color?

Brown

  • Eye color?

Bluish Green

  • Do you wear contacts/glasses?

Yes...contacts

  • Favorite holiday?

Christmas usually, but this year Christmas is hard!

  • Favorite Season?

Summer!

  • Are you in a relationship?

I am in the BEST relationship!

  • Last Movie you watched?

Mission Impossible 3 was on tv last night.

  • What books are you reading?

Actually, I am not reading a book right now. I read "Marley and Me" last week. It was sweet.

  • Piercings?

Just my ears.

  • Favorite Movie?

I really don't think I can narrow it down to just one favorite movie. I like ALL movies!

  • Favorite college football team?

MSU, even if we suck right now.

  • What were you doing before filling this out?

Sleeping

  • Any pets?

Zeus, Chonga, Oliver and New Kitty!

  • Dogs or cats?

1 dog, 3 cats! I want another dog, but Roger won't let me get one. Aparently Zeus is full of himself and enough!

  • Favorite Flower?

Gerbera daisy

  • Who would you like to see right now?

My mom, no question.

  • Have you ever fired a gun?

Yea, and Roger is SUPPOSED to teach me to shoot good, when duck season is over.

  • Do you like to travel by plane?

It doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say I just love it.

  • Right-handed or Left-handed?

Right

  • If you could go to any place rightnow where would you go?

To the mountains

  • Are you missing someone?

My mom.

  • Do you have a tattoo?

No, I have always felt too indecisive for that. I know I would immedietly regret it.

  • Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?

No, I didn't even watch cartoons as a kid. I have, however, watched more than my fair share this past semester. I know all the Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, and Dora songs that any adult needs to know.

  • Are you hiding something from someone?

Nope

  • What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?

A picture of the dog, of course.

  • Did you get enough sleep last night?

No, I was not feeling so swell!

  • First thing you thought about this morning?

Shopping with Mary Esther

  • What do you have on your bedside?

contact solution and some candle things

  • Grilled or fried

grilled fish, fried chicken....if that is what that strange question was asking.

  • What makes you unique?

I am just me....Joy E.

  • Are you afraid of the dark?

I am not really afraid of much of anything.

  • Favorite hangout?

With my peoples!

  • Favorite song?

Again, can we narrow things down to one song? I don't even have a favorite type of music. I love it all.

  • Are you a giver or a taker?

Giver

  • What are your nicknames?

My mom called me "Priss" which was becuase I have never been prissy and sweet. Also, Joyous, Joyful...all those kind of Joy names

  • What is your dad's middle name?

Clinton

  • What is your mom's middle name?

Jo

No comments: