I snagged this nifty little survey off of Emily Hanson's blog. It is something to pass the time for slackers like me with nothing better to do than ramble about yourself! I have not too well on keeping up with this blogging thing. I will update with things other than just random facts, soon!
- Whats your middle name?
- How big is your bed?
- What are you listening to right now?
The dog snoring
- What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone number?
5693, which spells JOYE
- What was the last thing you ate?
venison burgers last night
- Last person you hugged?
Rog, when he left for work
- How is the weather right now?
yucky: cold and rainy
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
- Favorite type of food?
- Do you want children?
- Do you drink?
- Hair color?
- Eye color?
- Do you wear contacts/glasses?
- Favorite holiday?
Christmas usually, but this year Christmas is hard!
- Favorite Season?
- Are you in a relationship?
I am in the BEST relationship!
- Last Movie you watched?
Mission Impossible 3 was on tv last night.
- What books are you reading?
Actually, I am not reading a book right now. I read "Marley and Me" last week. It was sweet.
Just my ears.
- Favorite Movie?
I really don't think I can narrow it down to just one favorite movie. I like ALL movies!
- Favorite college football team?
MSU, even if we suck right now.
- What were you doing before filling this out?
- Any pets?
Zeus, Chonga, Oliver and New Kitty!
- Dogs or cats?
1 dog, 3 cats! I want another dog, but Roger won't let me get one. Aparently Zeus is full of himself and enough!
- Favorite Flower?
- Who would you like to see right now?
My mom, no question.
- Have you ever fired a gun?
Yea, and Roger is SUPPOSED to teach me to shoot good, when duck season is over.
- Do you like to travel by plane?
It doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say I just love it.
- Right-handed or Left-handed?
- If you could go to any place rightnow where would you go?
To the mountains
- Are you missing someone?
- Do you have a tattoo?
No, I have always felt too indecisive for that. I know I would immedietly regret it.
- Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
No, I didn't even watch cartoons as a kid. I have, however, watched more than my fair share this past semester. I know all the Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, and Dora songs that any adult needs to know.
- Are you hiding something from someone?
- What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
A picture of the dog, of course.
- Did you get enough sleep last night?
No, I was not feeling so swell!
- First thing you thought about this morning?
Shopping with Mary Esther
- What do you have on your bedside?
contact solution and some candle things
- Grilled or fried
grilled fish, fried chicken....if that is what that strange question was asking.
- What makes you unique?
I am just me....Joy E.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
I am not really afraid of much of anything.
- Favorite hangout?
With my peoples!
- Favorite song?
Again, can we narrow things down to one song? I don't even have a favorite type of music. I love it all.
- Are you a giver or a taker?
- What are your nicknames?
My mom called me "Priss" which was becuase I have never been prissy and sweet. Also, Joyous, Joyful...all those kind of Joy names
- What is your dad's middle name?
- What is your mom's middle name?